Thursday 21 October 2021

Smart Grid & Green Energy Systems

Event on: November | 15-16 | 2021

https://crgconferences.com/greenenergy
It is my honor to inform all my colleagues and friends' that I have been invited as an honorable Speaker at the International Webinar on Smart Grid & Green Energy Systems

The information about Conference and my presence as an invited speaker
https://crgconferences.com/greenenergy/performers

I will be present with a Title : Hotel Falcon a future new green building in GCC

at  the Sesion : Green Buildings and Green Architecture

My dearest friends and colleagues, please feel free to join me at the webinar

For any info about the Webinar please contact  Mr. Michael John Program Manager | Green Energy 2021 at smartgrid@crgmeetings.com

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Its a holiday  In the past two-decade I'm a passionate traveler and visitor of the worlds most interesting hotels for a vacation. Ho...